About Me.

A Family Tree researcher for over 30 years and a blogger since 2010, I love to share what I find. This blog has opened up a new way to contact and keep in-touch with both family and friends. It mightn't always be genealogy related and you might not agree with my point of view but I want you to comment, ask questions and look upon this blog as 'friends having a chat'.
Enjoy!

Sunday, 30 July 2017

Bird of Prey show, Alice Springs Desert Park, July 2017

The bird of prey show was wonderful but I'd taken all the good shots, on the phone and have only just worked out how to get them to the computer. These are some of the shots and you will have to look to spot the bird. They displayed Whistling Kites, Wedged-tailed Kites, Barn Owl, Magpie and the magnificent Wedge-tailed Eagle.







No comments:

Post a Comment