A Quick Update of THE BOOK!

                                          I am now at the pointy end of the book.

All edits have been done and a couple of last minute changes done. It wasn't good to say she had nine children, when she had 10. I also added two more photos, my editor does like me.

Today I went and has some professional photos taken, as I will need one on the back of the book. It was so not me to have full make-up on, I usually do lipstick and eye-shadow. I saw some of them on the camera and am thrilled. Rachel did an amazing job and once I have her website details they will be on both my blog and my  website. Knowing her as a friend made the session fun and when her 2year old wandered in and gave me a cuddle, it was lovely.

I have designed the cover, added a blurb and the ISBN and once I select a photo it will be done.

I have decided not to use Lulu, even though it now means that I will have to purchase the books and send them out, the price Lulu wanted wasn't what I thought people would pay. I have gone with a printer in Goulburn and his price is very good. Once he has the full book, he will do a proof copy for me to check and then he will print them. I think a trip to Goulburn is in my future, with a couple of stops in places like Mittagong and Berrima.

I'm planning a second book, this time on the Galbraith side but as I have an assignment to do and then the last three subjects in my Diploma, with will have to wait.

Bye for now,
Lilian.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost in DNA Weekend Part 1. (my 600th post)

Transcription Agents.

Part 3 of Our Trip, Alice Springs to Tennant Creek