Book Update.

How I love modern technology. Last night 21 pages of my book came 'home' to me, edited, so I could make the changes. No waiting for the postman, just an email and it was here.

Some of the changes I hadn't thought about, (useful ones), some were the correct way to present things and some where the spelling and grammar ones I had missed. These are now done and I await the next batch of pages.

It has been really great to see how an editor, edits and I know it will improve my writing.

Below is an article I found in a Scottish magazine called People's Friend about 2013/2014, called Advice to Writer 1897.
Bye for now,
Lilian.

(copyright is not mine but this is how my photo program makes my photos.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost in DNA Weekend Part 1. (my 600th post)

Transcription Agents.

Part 3 of Our Trip, Alice Springs to Tennant Creek