More books for the pile.

I have added two more books to my reading pile and think that I will make a start on one of them soon.
Kathy Reichs, The Bone Collector is a collection of four short stories. Included is the story of how Tempe became a forensic anthropologist. Going to start this one, today.

Karly Lane is an Australian author, I've yet to read. The blur, for Third Time Lucky had me saying, 'yes'. Two different people, both from the same town and with pasts meet up, again but will things go smoothly for them. Read it and see.

Over the next week I'm going to indulge in my passion for reading and share some of my favourite authors. I am going to start with Australian ones, so watch this space...

Happy reading,
Lilian.
 
 
)this post was originally posted in December 2016, gremlins have re-posted it, sorry.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost in DNA Weekend Part 1. (my 600th post)

Transcription Agents.

Part 3 of Our Trip, Alice Springs to Tennant Creek