Books

I've added two more to my reading pile.
Mary Higgins Clark, has a new Under Suspicion book out, The Sleeping Beauty Killer. Was Vasey Carter really guilty of her fiancĂ© 's murder, 15 years ago? This is next on my to read list.


Next is my Christmas present, Playing To Win, the definitive biography of John Farnham, by Jeff Apter. John is an Australian music icon and it should be a good read.


Next is the sequel to Me Before You, titled After You by Jojo Moyes. I bought the two books, together, loved Me Before You but I can't get into the sequel. I've had three goes at it but find it is very slow. Will give it another try.  If you have read it, let me know what you think.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost in DNA Weekend Part 1. (my 600th post)

Transcription Agents.

Part 3 of Our Trip, Alice Springs to Tennant Creek