April A-Z Challenge Finished!!!!!

                                                 Finished!!!!

Yesterday was April 30 and with that the challenge finished.  It has been interesting reading other blogs and seeing what their choices were, so were poems, some reflections and some concentrated on a theme or family. All were interesting.

Thank you to all who read my blog and made comments, I really wish that there was a like button, so I could acknowledge the replies I received. Please take this as my personal thank you.

Yesterday was a milestone in my blogging, one I didn't notice for awhile. It was my 300th post!  Wow, 300, it crept up and would have slipped past, had I not been working on my blog page. I must go back a re-read that first post, as I know that my blogging has improved, since then.

Bye for now,
Lilian.

Comments

  1. A job well done - now you can get back to chasing ancestors. Congrats on 300 posts. I'm off to see how many I have done at GeniAus.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lost in DNA Weekend Part 1. (my 600th post)

Transcription Agents.

Part 3 of Our Trip, Alice Springs to Tennant Creek