Launching Family Friday

                                                             FAMILY FRIDAY!

With the April A- Z Challenge nearly over, (all posts written and scheduled), I can concentrate on more interesting things. 

From next Friday, 6th May, I'm going to blog about some of my family lines. Doing this, I hope, will find 'cousins' that I can share information with.

I am going to start with my Chasmar/Vaughan side of the family and post about each of the children, what I have found and where I found it. I will also say if I hold the documents.

Well back to the research for my Family Friday. Stop by on the 6th and see what I've turned up!

Bye for now,
Lilian.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost in DNA Weekend Part 1. (my 600th post)

Transcription Agents.

Part 3 of Our Trip, Alice Springs to Tennant Creek