April 14 - L is for names begining with L




What to do for the letter L???
Lists, Lost relatives, Leaves, Letters. None seemed to work for me, then I thought, well I could do four of the names that start with L, that hang on my tree.



Lilian Eveline Abberton, nee Galbraith. B 22 October 1911. D 7 June 2006 
My Mum.


Louisa Abberton, nee Nichols. B 8 December 1860. D 7 May 1903.
Grandma.

Leslie John Abberton B 1898. D Egypt, 30 November 1917.
My Uncle



Me, Lilian, taken in Salt Lake City 2016.

So what do these names mean;

Lilian -  Lily (English).

Leslie - From a Scottish Surname.

Louisa - Feminie form of Louis.

I also have Lois, Leanne and Lauryn on my tree.

Bye for now,
Lilian

Comments

  1. Love the photos. Your Mum is adorable and your grandma very beautiful, lost in a thought that pleases her.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lost in DNA Weekend Part 1. (my 600th post)

Transcription Agents.

Part 3 of Our Trip, Alice Springs to Tennant Creek