A to Z Blogging Challenge

Some of you might have noticed a new badge on my blog, the A-Z April Blogging Challenge.

For April I'm going to blog, every day, except Sunday, using the letters of the alphabet. Friday April 1 is the start and the letter is A. This will continue through the month to Z.

As it's name implies to will be a challenge to find something with that different letters, but hey, that's the fun of it!

 I'm not going to do a theme, as such, mine will be a 'Mixed Bag' of different things that catch my eye and that I want to share. Sometimes old photos, sometimes a book review, family history etc.

I hope that you will enjoy my challenge and maybe next year take part as well.

Bye for now,
Lilian.

Comments

  1. Hello Lilian, I’ve just called in from We are genealogy bloggers and wanted to say how much I’ve enjoyed reading your posts. I started my blog (For travelling the bride wore) http://flitneyfamily.blogspot.co.uk/ in a rush back in 2014 and was enjoying it immensely until a seven-week visit from family stopped me in my tracks. Since then I’ve been unable to pick it up, but I hope joining We are genealogy bloggers and visiting other blogs will inspire me.
    I have another blog at marchhousebookscom.blogspot.co.uk/ I went right back to that after the New Year so have no idea why I’m finding the family one so difficult.
    Please forgive me prattling on I was just going to say hello, but somehow I found myself confessing all to you! Barbara
    PS Good luck with the A to Z challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Barbara, thank you for your comments. I'm trying to be more disciplined with my blogging and hope this challenge helps. I'll have a look at your blogs, as I try to read friends ones. I don't mind prattle. Bye Lilian

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lost in DNA Weekend Part 1. (my 600th post)

Transcription Agents.

Part 3 of Our Trip, Alice Springs to Tennant Creek