A really good read.

                                     The Big Genealogy Blog Book by Amy Coffin.

This book was recommended by Jill Ball in her webinar, on Saturday.  You can purchase it from Amazon for $3.99AUD and I suggest that you do so.

http://www.amazon.com.au    and enter either Amy's name or the title.


This little book as 11 Chapters, covering everything from
* blogging myths,
* writing quality posts,
* important blog elements,
* ideas for blog posts.   201 of these, ranging from using old photos to tell a story, to  using technology and many, many more. Buy the book to discover them.

I'm still tweaking my blog design, watch this space but I feel much more confident to try new ideas, thanks to both Jill and Amy's book.

Thinking about blogging, DO IT!  Think of it as cousin bait, I've caught a few, with my blog, you might too!

Bye for now,
Lilian.

(Not sure that the link is working correctly, right click and see. Sorry)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost in DNA Weekend Part 1. (my 600th post)

Transcription Agents.

Part 3 of Our Trip, Alice Springs to Tennant Creek