Do-Over part 2


I realised that you needed photos to understand what I was doing.

I have five leaver arch folders, to go through. I've done the green one and have the red one to do for that line, too. The other three are three different branches. These contain both certificates, documents and notes. One is particularly light on information so will require much more research.


This photo shows the printout of the database, with all the certificates and most of the documents listed. The smaller printout is the names on the tree.



This photo show the certificates, I need to go through and the post-it notes my do-over generated.


I'm going to work through one family line at a time, citing my sources and bringing my tree up to date.
Bye,
Lilian

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost in DNA Weekend Part 1. (my 600th post)

Transcription Agents.

Part 3 of Our Trip, Alice Springs to Tennant Creek