I've also started a 365 Quilt Block Challenge, nine blocks made, so I'm on track. We are working on the dark blocks, all 3" in size.
The 12 Month Genealogy Do-Over, has started and I've elected to do the go-over part. Revision my previous research, citing sources and double checking my facts. It will be very interesting to do.
Wednesday, a very wet Wednesday and I did a webinar on how to research at the Family History Library, in Salt Lake City. So helpful.
The biggest thing I have done this week is FINISH my study. While I had it tidy and there were some tubs to sort through, I was leaving that until I got back. Well the rain kept me inside, so it is done, with another bookcase added and the tubs gone! I'm thrilled with the results and can now really get my studying done. I have space to sew and room to move. Have a look.
Bye for now,