I've been reading.

I'm an enthusiastic reader, usually having two to three books on the go, at once. I thought that I would share the pile I have gone through.
I really enjoy Mary Higgins Clarke and these three were no exception.  The Melody Lingers On, I picked up in Paris and finished it in Venice. The blurb says, '...  a huge financial scandal and a breathtaking tale of deception and betrayal.' Really good.

Death Wears a Beauty Mask and Other Stories, is a collection oh 10 short stories, with a twist. Enjoyed it.

All Dressed in White has us back with Laurier Moran as she recreates the disappearance of a bride-to-be. Gripping!


Kathy Reichs has Dr Tempe Brennan investigating a ' ... case more complicated and horrifying than she could ever have imagined ...' I enjoy Kathy's books.

Undercover is a love story, with a bit of a twist. Set in Colombia, Argentina, France and the USA, it is a fast flowing story, that gets you hooked.



Lastly, what is on my bedside table. I've read several of Monica McInerney's books and enjoyed them, this one is no different. A Taste for It is Set in the Clare Valley and Ireland, it is a story of Maura Carmody and her trip to Ireland, to promote her family winery. 

Sheila O'Flannagan is a new author, to me and this story has me hooked. Set in Ireland, it is about families. To tell you more would spoil the story.

I hope you like my reading list and feel free to tell me what you are reading.
Bye,
Lilian

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost in DNA Weekend Part 1. (my 600th post)

Transcription Agents.

Part 3 of Our Trip, Alice Springs to Tennant Creek