Tv and Radio Star

http://www.9jumpin.com.au/show/today/videos/4117613445001/

Above is the link to my small segment on the Today Show. I'm pretty happy with how it was edited and presented.

The other media I did this morning was a on-air interview with the new Brekky Show on 2BACR 100.9fm, local community radio. This was to promote the family history group. It was also their  first Brekky show.

Louise and Brendan have set me a task to see if George Johnston, of the Rum Rebellion as any living descendants. It is going to be fun to find out. George and his family had land grants in the Bankstown area.

Bye for now,
Lilian

Comments

  1. The link isn't playing for me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi John, I have just got it to work. There is an add first then the piece. If you wanted to see it you could Google Today Show and see if it is there.
    Bye Lilian

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lost in DNA Weekend Part 1. (my 600th post)

Transcription Agents.

Part 3 of Our Trip, Alice Springs to Tennant Creek