My website

For the past six months I haven't been happy with the way my site looks, (not to mention the company looking after it). Changes needed to be made and I contacted a friend, who has the knowledge, experience and expertise to do this. (It is her job) The simple yet very effective changes she has made has brought the site to life. She has also given me the 'power' to make the day-to-day changes I require. I am so looking forward to it going 'live' this week!

It has been really good to listen to her explain how things can be tweaked and while the content is the same, the page looks totally different.

Have a great week.
Bye for now,
Lilian

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost in DNA Weekend Part 1. (my 600th post)

Transcription Agents.

Part 3 of Our Trip, Alice Springs to Tennant Creek