Home

After a brisk and foggy start to the day, I am home.

Driving was interesting as there was fog, then none and then fog again. Lake George was shrouded in a thick blanket of fog.  I found it beautiful that there were so many spider's webs, in the roadside trees and that they were hung with dew drops. Not something you see all the time.

Stopped at Vicki's for a cuppa and a cuddle of  James.  My darling grandson is such a cutie and love 'playing' chasings. It is me saying "I'm coming to get you" and James giggling and walking away from me.

A load of washing is done and about to be hung, then lunch.

Tired but glad to be home.

Photos to come of Congress.

Bye for now,
Lilian

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost in DNA Weekend Part 1. (my 600th post)

Transcription Agents.

Part 3 of Our Trip, Alice Springs to Tennant Creek