Spring!

How was your weekend?

I had a good, lazy weekend doing assignments, reading, knitting and dinner out last night. My weekend really started on Friday, when I went to my daughters' place and sent time with her and our grandson. Picked Grandad up from work and had dinner with them.

Today I attended the Australian Copyright Council's conference, doing two sessions. The first Copyright Essentials was fantastic and Megan West, the presenter was excellent.  I recommend looking at their web site,  www.copyright.org.au  and reading their information leaflets.  Copyright essentials covered topics dealing with What is copyright? Who owns copyright, How long does copyright last? etc.

I also did Clearing Copyright Material Offline and Online. This was good in explaining how to make sure that everything you publish, that you didn't produce, you have got permission to use.  It is better to take the time and effort to get things cleared than end up with a law suit.

One more lot of assignments to do and then the exam, then four weeks of no study. Well, not really as I do have other courses to do, like Latin!
Bye for now,
Lilian

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost in DNA Weekend Part 1. (my 600th post)

Transcription Agents.

Part 3 of Our Trip, Alice Springs to Tennant Creek