Cyndi's List

Over the years I have used this list and found it very daunting and left it in the too hard basket.

Tonight I did a webinar through the Society of Australian Genealogists on Cyndi's List. Cyndi Ingle was the host and she gave us the background to how the list got started. She then took us on a tour of the site,  showing us how to navigate for the best results.

To quote Cyndi. " it is a categorized & cross-referenced index to genealogical resources on the Internet."

I'm now going to have fun browsing through the site and following links, to see where they lead.

Another good thing she has done is if the site is a paid site, you will see the $ sign beside the link. This is so you know, before you go to it.

Let me know your thought on Cyndi's List.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost in DNA Weekend Part 1. (my 600th post)

Transcription Agents.

Part 3 of Our Trip, Alice Springs to Tennant Creek